Kriss Aston Bottoms Bareback for Antonio Biaggi

Kriss Aston & Antonio Biaggi
(Kriss Aston : hot 3SOME scene with ‪#antoniobiaggi‬ and ‪#quawn‬ on MACHOFUCKER website.)

I hear that gay porn stars who fuck with a condom in front of the camera oftentimes go bareback in their private lives so I am not deluding myself that everyone fucks safe. But here’s a scene that from March 2012 that surprised me as handsome Frenchman Kriss Aston bottoms bareback for Antonio Biaggi and Quawn at Macho Fucker, a site focused on black guys fucking white asses.

Kriss Aston is a handsome muscular guy who can get any dick he wants (porn pay isn’t that great to risk your health) but he willingly risks his health and that of his boyfriend Will Helm by fucking Antonio Biaggi, an experienced-barebacker.

Some things I’ll never understand.

  • Voythez

    don’t tell me you are surprised that they go bareback… it’s not a surprise that 99.99% porn stars are positive and the rest (0.01%) will be positive quicker than you can say “cheesecake”. what’s worries me is that hiv virus has different types and getting infected with different hiv viruses is more stupid than cutting your dick off with a spoon! But as you said – some things i’ll never understand.

  • musclefrench

    Kriss Aston and Will Helm are not yet boyfriend.
    Kriss escort in Paris.

  • Jason

    musclefrench,
    pour quoi tu dis < >? Ils etaient ensemble au Mykonos en mai.

  • Andy0529

    99.9% of bareback porn stars are HIV positive which is crazy because it’s a retrovirus and constantly mutating, Unless you have a mouth full of sores,cuts, and metal braces then cum eating is safe but barebacking involves micro tears.

  • ck

    Ok. Will an Kriss bb porn together already. Eric videos forever ago. Kriss bb porn for awhile now before will so to each his.own already.

  • musclefrench

    Jason,
    oui, ils peuvent etre ‘ensemble’, mais chacun escorte de son coté. Et baise bareback “de son coté”.
    euh…

  • mitch

    vilhelm also escorted at paris, he was a bigf pain in the ass towards his clients, he’s hot, extremely hot looking and a great pornstar but as an escort: shit.

  • Alex

    i saw kirss bb for many monster dicks pornstars before but then i was quite disappointed when first i saw will helm fucked kriss barebback in ericvideos; it was a very hot scene but thinking about the handsome will helm got hiv+ made me bit sad :( well, just now they are bf and helm is getting popular anyhow.

    yes, u r right willhelm escorts in paris, i year ago i also got his contact. helm was a nice gentle guy unlikely many other pornstars i ever met, they were quite arrogant. also arpad miklos was a very nice man to try if you like to be serviced by escorts sometmes.

  • Jason

    I agree that Will Helm is stunning and there’s guys for Kriss to fuck around that he doesn’t have to take the risk of bareback. Porn is a fantasy but the consequences of STDs are real.

  • PaulD

    Id be surprised if this kris aston isnt already HIV + the majority of films i have seen him in he is barebacking so im assuming he does this as well with other guys he meets off camera on the gay scene.Gay porn has no sense of responsibility in depicting forbidden actions like this